The Cardiopulmonary Services staff at Melham Medical Center is here to serve your cardiopulmonary needs. We provide a full range of services including respiratory therapy and cardiac care. Additionally, we have dedicated ourselves to helping you manage your course of treatment.
Cardiac Services are provided by local physicians and are augmented by outside services, which allows for specialized care to be provided here in Broken Bow. Services include the following:
- The Respiratory Department offers a wide range of services including the following:
- Routine and Acute Respiratory Care
- Screening Pulmonary Function Testing
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Exercise Treadmill Tests
- Nuclear Medicine Tests (provided jointly by our department and outside services)
- Cardiolite Stress Tests
- Bone Scans
- MUGA Scans
- HIDA Scans
- Renal Scans
- Echocardiograms (provided by outside services)
- Vascular Services
We are proud to be part of this community and grateful for the opportunity to serve you for your cardiopulmonary needs. If you have any questions, please contact us at (308) 872-4173.